Welcome to Call of Duty Community

We are here to meet your every need cod style. We offer a friendly community for all to talk about all things call of duty. Register today to see the entire forum and what we have to offer.
Welcome to Call of Duty Community

We are here to meet your every need cod style. We offer a friendly community for all to talk about all things call of duty. Register today to see the entire forum and what we have to offer.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
renegadesrath
renegadesrath

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:21 am

What do you think in the cod series do you think each new one is an improvment on the last or do you think it loses more of its identity each time they bring a new one out?

And please give your reasons for your ansewer Smile
Back to top Go down
Maxxamillion
Owner
Owner
Maxxamillion

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:51 am

improves each time with graphics and game play i would say
Back to top Go down
renegadesrath
renegadesrath

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:55 am

really but does that make a ggod game for you or does it just make the game of the moment ie do you think because they tell you its faster and the graphics are betterthen you think its better think about it ha ha.
Back to top Go down
reallykrappy
reallykrappy

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:29 am

I think they do get better but in different ways

I started playing in COD4 MW and that had great MP I think and a great story line and then in MW2 the story was practically the same but the MP improved in that I found hardcore better and pretty balanced weapons IMO so I know MW3 will have amazing MP if it continues in the way it has been going

Now Black ops, I like the MP but prefer the MW mp way better, but black ops is great in that it has zombies mode. I played W@W AFTER I played black ops and I think it improved by adding new weapons and perks and the different types of zombies
Back to top Go down
renegadesrath
renegadesrath

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:43 pm

well thats interesting, and i asked this question because i think that each time they improve one area of the game. that makes the areas that was ok seem out date and need to be iproved. say from mw they improved the online gaming part but for me lost realism, to be spacific i have never seen any soldier of any kind jump bullets. No and thats part of it i wont even start with some of the weapons ha
Back to top Go down
MTD3454
MTD3454

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:00 am

I think between MW2 and Black Ops Multiplayer the Graphics decreased
Back to top Go down
reallykrappy
reallykrappy

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:44 am

Yeah It is so much easier to see the people in MW2 than on black ops, I tend to run right past people there haha
Back to top Go down
renegadesrath
renegadesrath

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:41 am

yeh i agree with that there is not really a wide arc of vision it can be costly when moving around but in a way it makes you slow down making it more real for me anyway although i will admit its a bit annoying part of blackops
Back to top Go down
SiCK-RaTeD_A

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Improves, but Cod Mw2 and Mw3 aint that improved because its just spec ops and story mode new aswell as the maps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Call of Duty :: General Call of Duty Discussion-
Jump to:  
Forum free | Video games | FPS - First Person Shooter | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com