Welcome to Call of Duty Community

We are here to meet your every need cod style. We offer a friendly community for all to talk about all things call of duty. Register today to see the entire forum and what we have to offer.
Welcome to Call of Duty Community

We are here to meet your every need cod style. We offer a friendly community for all to talk about all things call of duty. Register today to see the entire forum and what we have to offer.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxxamillion
Owner
Owner
Maxxamillion

Perks Empty
PostSubject: Perks   Perks EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:07 pm

If you could make your own set of perks what would they be, what would they be called, what would they do? tell all
Back to top Go down
renegadesrath
renegadesrath

Perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perks   Perks EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:27 pm

i think dig in would be one this would be every time you lay down a sandbag wall is placed in front of you and you automatically become a machine gun postion and can with stand double damage from the front.

second would be engineer where you can set traps like bungie stick like the nam war and stuff like that and speeds up plants like in s n d and demolishion.

thats it for now ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
RiP_SplitFish

Perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perks   Perks EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:49 am

Scavenger:- Should take time to scavenge, about the same amount of time that it takes to capture your own care package.

Quicksilver - Plant / defuse bombs faster, faster throwing grenades and switching between primary / secondary

Scout:- Longer hold breath when scoped, enemies appear on radar when in your field of view

Radar:- Automatically detect enemies within a certain radius of yourself ( Level 50 perk )

Zaitsev:- Unlimited hold breath, unlimited sprint, silent footsteps, enemy footsteps sound louder. ( Must have sniper rifle equipped )

Rambo:- Dual wield any weapon, sacrificing the ability to sprint.

Hacker:- Same as Blops, but once pro can hear the enemy team chat.
Back to top Go down
renegadesrath
renegadesrath

Perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perks   Perks EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:06 am

hey this is a hell of perks system here are you hearing this game developers quick get your note pad out you cant buy this market research lol Smile
Back to top Go down
C IR Y IP T I C

Perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perks   Perks EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:18 am

RiP_SplitFish wrote:
Scavenger:- Should take time to scavenge, about the same amount of time that it takes to capture your own care package.

Quicksilver - Plant / defuse bombs faster, faster throwing grenades and switching between primary / secondary

Scout:- Longer hold breath when scoped, enemies appear on radar when in your field of view

Radar:- Automatically detect enemies within a certain radius of yourself ( Level 50 perk )

Zaitsev:- Unlimited hold breath, unlimited sprint, silent footsteps, enemy footsteps sound louder. ( Must have sniper rifle equipped )

Rambo:- Dual wield any weapon, sacrificing the ability to sprint.

Hacker:- Same as Blops, but once pro can hear the enemy team chat.

I like your take on Scavenger. It would make you be more tactical about it instead of just running over a backpack and getting ammo.

I like Scout too. Great originality.

Not so much with Radar. It's like Heartbeat sensor but in every direction.

Zaitsev. Mmm. Not sure how I feel about that. I'm guessing part of that is the original perk, and part is the pro addition? With the way secondaries are made these days, this could end up as an overpowered perk.

Rambo. I like it. Gimme two M240B's. Ha that would be sweet.

Hacker: Eaves Drop was the most useless perk in CoD 4. I think it I got use out of it once my entire time playing CoD 4, and I played that game a lot. Granted, more people talk these days than back then, but I still can't see that kind of ability ever being brought back.
Back to top Go down
SiCK-RaTeD_A

Perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perks   Perks EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:44 am

Cake-Carry 4 guns Razz
Fast Pants- Run 2x faster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perks   Perks Empty

Back to top Go down

Perks