Welcome to Call of Duty Community

We are here to meet your every need cod style. We offer a friendly community for all to talk about all things call of duty. Register today to see the entire forum and what we have to offer.
Welcome to Call of Duty Community

We are here to meet your every need cod style. We offer a friendly community for all to talk about all things call of duty. Register today to see the entire forum and what we have to offer.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules & Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxxamillion
Owner
Owner
Maxxamillion

Rules & Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Rules & Regulations 2im1dfp
We here at COD Community have a Code of Conduct that all members must follow, failure to do so will result in warnings and being banned. Our job is to provide a friendly community for all you fans to enjoy.

Rules

1. The "Don't be a dick" Rule

All rules eventually point back to this one in one way or another. Everyone knows when they're doing something that's not allowed, so don't do it. Stay mature, stay cool, and don't be a dick just for the sake of being a dick, and you'll be fine.
If we wanted drama, we'd all be watching soap operas with our spare time. Instead, we're all playing video games and discussing them here. That means we don't want drama. Don't start drama just for the sake of starting drama.

2. See Rule #1

Look right up top there. Remember it.

3. Seriously, See Rule #1

Yeah, we're not joking, that rule is important, people.

4. Spamming and Advertising

You know who you are, and if you're here to spam and advertise then you're probably not going to read this anyway, but this is the one way to be banned without warning.

5. Personal Attacks

A great man once said "attack the idea, not the person". That man was me, and probably somebody else before me, but I'm saying it again now. Keep the personal attacks to a minimum. I know things can sometimes get heated in the internet forum world, and I've been there myself before, but this place will quickly turn into a shitfest if everyone is hurling around nasty insults at each other all day.

6. Duplicate Threads

Nobody wants to read the same thing ten times. Before you make a new thread, take a minute and make sure there's not already a thread about it that you can just reply to instead. It's not hard, and it will save everyone the headache of having to mine through the forum, and it will save our admins the headache of having to click that little infraction button next to your name.

7. For the Love of God Post in the Proper Section

This is the one that baffles me the most. The forum is laid out in a pretty intuitive way here. When you start a new thread, be sure that you're posting it in the proper section. I'm not here to terrorize people into quivering every time they start a new thread, but if you post a thread about last night's football game in the Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Section, you're going to get an infraction.

8. Circumventing Infractions is Forbidden

So let's say you were a particularly bad boy (or girl) and you broke some rules and got suspended from posting for a few days. That sucks, right? You know what would suck worse? If you were banned forever. And that's exactly what will happen if you try and circumvent any user infractions by creating a new account to use while the first one is suspended, etc. No exceptions.

9.Clan Recruitment

To be able to post your clan in the clan recruitment section you must first have a minimum of 5 posts. This does not mean spamming the hell out of the forum. You may bump you clan thread once every 3 days. One thread per clan ONLY.

Punishments

Rules without punishments are useless. I'm not here to rule with an iron fist or control you, but some level of civility is necessary to be maintained to keep this place civil.

Users who disregard the rules will receive warnings. Receive too many warnings and it can result in suspensions, bans, or loss of forum rights.

In addition, mods and admins have full rights to discuss issues and react to them accordingly.

Just be cool, and you'll never have to worry about any of this stuff.

We Need Your Help

As mods and admins, we can't be everywhere on the forum at once. However, as a community, we can. That's why we've given everyone on the forum the power to use the "report post" button. If you see someone breaking the rules just use that button and every moderator and admin will get a message notifying us about it. So rather than complaining about duplicate threads or too much drama, report those posts so we can act on them!

Rules taken from http://www.modernwarfare3forum.com
Back to top Go down

Rules & Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com