Welcome to Call of Duty Community

We are here to meet your every need cod style. We offer a friendly community for all to talk about all things call of duty. Register today to see the entire forum and what we have to offer.
Welcome to Call of Duty Community

We are here to meet your every need cod style. We offer a friendly community for all to talk about all things call of duty. Register today to see the entire forum and what we have to offer.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group935 At your Service!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Group935

Group935 At your Service! Empty
PostSubject: Group935 At your Service!   Group935 At your Service! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:59 am

Hello my name is Group935. My PSN is ROSENDOLOPEZ I'm an overall pretty good player of the COD series. I'm nice at multiplayer but I usually play zombies which I'm a beast at. I have W@W, MW2, BO, and MW3. I'll be helping out around the site at least so there is always someone on. If you ever want to play a game just message me on PS3 I would be more than glad to accept! Thanks for reading this and have a nice day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Group935 At your Service!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com