Welcome to Call of Duty Community

We are here to meet your every need cod style. We offer a friendly community for all to talk about all things call of duty. Register today to see the entire forum and what we have to offer.
Welcome to Call of Duty Community

We are here to meet your every need cod style. We offer a friendly community for all to talk about all things call of duty. Register today to see the entire forum and what we have to offer.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reallykrappy
reallykrappy

[NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan Empty
PostSubject: [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan   [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:47 am

Hey guys,
If you are tired of playing with randoms, noobs, and generally annoying people, head on over to NZP and get some great games started!

http://nazizombiepros.proboards.com/index.cgi

We are a friendly, mature, and FUN place to meet new people dedicated to the extinction of all things undead.

Do you want to be part of our clan? Here's the requirements you need to join:
* You must be a pro - This is the most important requirement. "Pro" means you must be a great player; one who aims for high levels and reaches those levels through teamwork, dedication, and skill. A pro is someone who has reached at least Round 25 on every map, but typically reaches the upper 30's and 40's in cooperative play, and usually the 40's and 50's in solo play. Our clan doesn't need players who reach Round 15 and call themselves pro, or players who go down 20 times per game but still reach high rounds by feeding off of other peoples' work.

* You must be a team player - This is very important. [NZP] does not accept players who are all about themselves and play selfishly by doing things such as stealing kills, not attempting to revive downed teammates, running off by oneself (if not part of the strategy).

* You must have a mic - A mic is necessary to ensure strong teamwork and unselfish play.

* You must be mature - We don't like discriminating to anyone, but a 15 and up age limit is necessary to ensure good, fun games. People under 15 typically curse for no reason, have bad teamwork, and/or quit in the middle of games.

Now that you've read our requirements, don't you feel like this is the place for you? Still have some doubts? Just head on over to the site and check out our feedback section! You won't be disappointed

Here are a couple quotes from members;
"To be honest, it was an awesome decision, I've made new friends that wants to play zombies, and the most part everyone is awesome here, I don't regret joining this clan. This is a laid back awesome community of players that want to get to high rounds and have fun with it..."
-The WMD Himself

"I have so many new people I can always play zombies with and all the ones I have played with so far have lived up to the expectations of "Pro". "
-Boofooman
Like I said this is the place to be for some awesome zombie killing action, so what are you waiting for? Head on over to http://nazizombiepros.proboards.com/index.cgi now and let the zombie games begin

reallykrappy - Head of Recruitment

Links:
http://nazizombiepros.proboards.com/index.cgi
http://twitter.com/NaziZombiePros
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Nazi-Zombie-Pros-Clan/167172853344549
https://www.youtube.com/user/NaziZombiePro999

Last edited by reallykrappy on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxxamillion
Owner
Owner
Maxxamillion

PostSubject: Re: [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan   [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:48 am

You can posts links if you wish
Back to top Go down
reallykrappy
reallykrappy

PostSubject: Re: [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan   [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:49 am

I tried but it said I have to be a member for 7 days to post them Smile no problem, that way you don't get inactive members, I understand Smile
Back to top Go down
MTD3454
MTD3454

PostSubject: Re: [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan   [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:50 am

I would want to join if I already wasn't part of a clan and was better at zombies
Back to top Go down
reallykrappy
reallykrappy

PostSubject: Re: [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan   [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:51 am

well it's zombies ONLY we don't play as a mp clan so a lot of our members have their own mp clan, just as long as you have our clan tag while playing with members Smile
Back to top Go down
MTD3454
MTD3454

PostSubject: Re: [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan   [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:53 am

Well max won't let anybody double clan at all but we do still play zombies together so I'm fine with that plus I have only got past round 25 on Der Reise and Ascension
Back to top Go down
Maxxamillion
Owner
Owner
Maxxamillion

PostSubject: Re: [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan   [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:54 am

i will see if i can change it
Back to top Go down
MTD3454
MTD3454

PostSubject: Re: [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan   [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:56 am

Well I still can't join cuz I'm not good enough anyways max or Max we could start getting zombies bigger in RoF
Back to top Go down
Maxxamillion
Owner
Owner
Maxxamillion

PostSubject: Re: [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan   [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:37 am

you can post links now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reallykrappy
reallykrappy

PostSubject: Re: [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan   [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:33 am

Thanks Smile

and I understand the whole double clan thing, our leader Pro doesn't like us to have MP clans but accepts it as long as we have our clan tag showing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan   [NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan Empty

Back to top Go down

[NZP] Nazi Zombie Pros clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Clan Recruitment-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Video games | FPS - First Person Shooter | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com